I’m so glad that you’re here because I know how frustrated you’ve been with what seems like unending “stomach problems.”
I too experienced 15+ years of unresolved IBS-D issues that I thought were normal… until fatigue overwhelmed my life making it near impossible to wake up even after sleeping 11 hours.
Doctors told me nothing was wrong. Maybe I needed more B vitamins or maybe I should stop exercising… those were their best ideas because my blood work looked fine.
Thankfully I found someone who believed me that the constant gas and diarrhea weren’t just “stomach problems”… and actually listened to what I said in order to piece together what was ACTUALLY going on.
Through that process, I discovered that my exhaustion, scaly red skin rashes, getting sick every six weeks, and daily headaches were actually connected to my explosive diarrhea, horrid-smelling gas, and bloating.
So know that when I say “I’ve been in your shoes,” I literally mean it.
My personal journey has given me a deep level of compassion and empathy for what you’re going through.
And that’s what drove me to become a clinical nutritionist… to help others who truly want to feel better (and get back to pooping like a normal person!).
You don’t have to go it alone anymore.
As a clinical nutritionist with a focus on functional nutrition, I work with highly motivated women in their 50s & 60s with ongoing IBS-D issues that aren’t getting better with conventional treatment.
Because your health journey is unique, I look deeply into your case to create custom-tailored protocols using food, supplements, and lifestyle changes (that are realistic for you) to rebalance your system.
I am a co-pilot with you on your health journey ready to help fill in the blanks, answer questions, and cheer you on.
Together we discover the root cause of why you don’t feel good.
This way, we can put the brakes on what’s triggering your symptoms in the first place — no more band aids!
And we put an end to that sense of paralysis that often comes from reading a lot of conflicting information from too many health “talking heads”.
If you’re ready to get the attention and support you deserve so you can finally get answers and feel better, my Gut Repair Starter Session is the best place to start.
My 3 Promises for our time together…
Our time together serves three purposes —
- I want to learn more about you, what health challenges you face, and the overlooked clues that will help us find the root cause.
- You’ll leave our private chat with an understanding of how to actually address these root causes we find together and at least 1 thing to change ASAP for more energy and better gut health.
- Finally, we’ll discuss whether I’m the right person to guide you through this root cause healing planning and how it works.
I hope I get to talk with you soon, but before you book please verify you’re “my type” of client. Otherwise I won’t be able to fulfill on my 3 promises above and we’ll probably both be left feeling unsatisfied.
Who this is Right For:
- You are open to coaching from someone with more experience than you who may challenge your beliefs about what will help you get back to being a healthy person.
- You are willing, motivated, and ready to follow directions and do the work needed to get healthy.
- You have funds to spend directly on your health or a way to finance it.
Who this is NOT Right for:
- If you have Cancer or rare serious diseases, I’m not the best person to advise you.
- If you tend to jump from practitioner to practitioner and have trouble staying committing and seeing programs through.
- If you refuse to look any deeper than dietary changes and just want me to give you a more restrictive diet.
During your 30-minute Gut Repair Starter Session, we will:
- Discuss what’s been working and what makes you feel worse.
- Identify the critical steps that have been overlooked or skipped that likely hold important clues to determining your root cause.
- Get clear on your values, lifestyle, and goals so that the road forward is in line with what you feel is best for you.
- Create an effective plan of action based on your health history, lab work, and other critical details.
Before you schedule, please read the following four points…
- Because I have very limited room for new clients, strategy sessions are for those who are serious about working with me and want to be considered for a spot.
- I do not accept insurance. Clients who work with me privately invest $350 to $2000 depending on the details of their unique case.
- Strategy sessions are for US clients only. I’m not currently working with women outside of the US.
- Should you decide to move forward beyond the Strategy Session and work together, you can apply the fee towards your program (making the session free!)
Please note that you must complete the intake form before our scheduled session or else your appointment will be canceled and no refund will be granted.
If for any reason you are unable to keep your appointment, know that I have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy.
I am excited to sit down and chat soon!
Clinical Nutritionist & Health Coach
Founder of Gluten Free School
What other clients have said…
“After learning that I had Celiac Disease, the doctors didn’t know much about being Gluten Free and I didn’t know where to turn. That’s when I found Jennifer at Gluten Free School. She has a world of information and knowledge on there!
A few months ago I was having major digestive issues with lots of diarrhea. I went to 3 different doctors who either didn’t help or know how to help me. That’s when I reached out to Jennifer and she helped me get through these issues. We did blood work and stool testing to see where I was at. Jennifer spent time helping me to understand the results so that I knew what was going wrong and what options I had … something my doctors never did.
From that initial appointment, she created an individualized plan for me that I was comfortable with executing. I did my part too by eating better, using the supplements she suggested, and following her lead.
I can’t praise her enough — I feel 100% better. My diarrhea has stopped (which is huge!!) and I’m able to sleep 6 to 7 hours every night compared to 3 or 4 before working with her. My thinking is a lot clearer too!
With my own addition, the old saying goes “Without God and your health, you have nothing.” If you are committed to doing the work to get and feel better, Jennifer will be with you all the way.” — Gwen H.
“I suffered with severe diarrhea since my gall bladder was removed in 1987. Doctors tried many prescription drugs, fiber therapy, OTC drugs and diet changes that ultimately didn’t work. In 2007, my Gastroenterologist prescribed a strong drug under FDA scrutiny called Lotronex that cost $1000 a month! Plus both my doctor and I had to sign waivers stating that I understood the many serious and scary risks associated with taking it.
Though the drug worked, I began to question what the root cause of my GI issues were after about 8 years of getting nowhere with my GI doctor. That’s when I found clinical nutritionist Jennifer Fugo who suggested some functional testing that discovered three key issues that have literally changed everything — bad bacteria in my gut, low diversity of gut bacteria, and an egg sensitivity. She worked with my PCP to help me address the bad bacteria while giving me practical solutions to improve friendly gut bacteria, and remove eggs from my diet.
Within a few weeks, I started noticing changes in my system such as a reduction in gas and cramping along with feeling more energized. And the biggest change of all — as a result, I was able to get off the Lotronex!
I am so grateful for meeting Jennifer and have had such a positive outcome thanks to her expertise, knowledge and compassion. The impact she has had on my life is more than I could imagine. I highly recommend her to anyone who has been struggling with their health and are searching for answers. She was the answer for me, and I am convinced she could be for you too.” — Mary Z.
“Before I began working with Jennifer I had made quite a few dietary changes including becoming vegan and going gluten free. I had a lot of positive outcomes due to these changes, but still wrestled with abdominal pain, gas, brain fog, bloating and the inability to lose those last 10 pounds despite being diet compliant.
“After going to several traditional medical doctors, and receiving no help getting to the root cause of my problems to find the resolution to my symptoms, I often felt like I was going to have to spend the rest of my life living like that.
“Working with Jennifer helped me discover through testing that I had significant yeast overgrowth and certain foods to which I am sensitive.
“After following her plan, I am rarely bothered with gas and bloating now. My brain fog is gone and I lost the stubborn 10 lbs that wouldn’t budge along with inches from my waist and hips. I have healed my leaky gut and my abdomen is not distended anymore.
“My biggest win is that my belly that literally hurt for years, rarely bothers me anymore!
“Jennifer is very comprehensive in her approach to working with you. She is sensitive, understanding, very knowledgeable, and explains issues like your test results and your healing protocol very thoroughly answering your questions in plain English. Jennifer is able to guide you through your plan of action to eradicate your symptoms. She really was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her.” — Sheryl M.
“I had been unable to lose weight and the rash on my hands was so bad I was unable to wear my rings for over 2 years. I started working with Jennifer Fugo and in just 2 months, I lost 11 pounds of inflammation by identifying and removing gut triggers.
As for my hands, I wanted relief from the itching and swelling that comes along with this annoying rash. I’m happy to report that my rash is much more under control and my hands are not nearly as swollen. Thank you again, Jennifer, for ALL you did in getting me started on a healthier path!” — Kathryn C.