Ready to grow with an expanding company?
That’s right — we’re hiring!
Please read all of the details below and follow the directions listed within in order to be considered for the position.
Clinical Nutritionist is looking for a detailed oriented person for a work-from-anywhere subcontractor position to support email and healthy living website content. Must have prior experience working on a blog online (experience with email marketing is a plus) and be a pro at…
- Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Posting researched blog, recipe, and podcast content on site for publishing
- Coordinating and maintaining the content schedule
- Picking beautiful images that are on-brand and add value to content
- Communication with our team on new content for publication
- Keeping track of and coordinating with the writing team
- Delivering ahead of time and making sure projects are on (or ahead of) schedule
- Spotting (and fixing) grammatical and spelling errors
- Detail-oriented projects
- Figuring things out and taking initiative (You believe that anything is figure-out-able!)
- Organization and creating a system that keeps everyone on track
One of the initial projects required is to create a content calendar template and system that we will use moving forward. You must have experience with this and be fully capable of executing this without much guidance. The content calendar will be a thoughtful combination of email, blog, promotional, and launch projects.
Compensation: based on previous experience
This is a part-time subcontractor position (5-8 hours/wk).
You must have access to reliable high-speed internet and phone.
The ideal candidate should be upbeat, professional, and knowledgeable as well as dependable and self-motivated. You like to be ahead of the game and believe that on-time is late. You clearly communicate if there is an issue or concern in a timely fashion.
You must have a decent working understanding of SEO to make sure that content is formatted correctly (though I am happy to walk you through my straight-forward process).
This is a growing position and will require phone or Skype meetings every week or every other week for about 1 hour. I don’t care WHEN you work, but that you get the work done ahead of time. You also must be willing to sign an NDA.
You track your hours via an approved time tracking app and submit an invoice every 2 weeks for payment.
If you think you’d be a good fit for the position, please do the following:
1. Email me a letter sharing why you are interested in the job and make sure to attach your resume.
2. In the Subject Line of the email, put –> CONTENT POSITION, I’m interested!
3. Send the email to [email protected].