Ready to grow with an expanding company?
That’s right — we’re hiring!
Please read all of the details below and follow the directions listed within in order to be considered for the position.
MARKETING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a bright, adaptive, innovative and self-starting individual to help us move in the right direction and ultimately fill a critical team player role in the overall marketing strategy.
This position is virtual so you can work from home or anywhere in the world!
- Generating and tracking basic stats on the website and CRM software
- Generating customized reports for advertisers
- Ensuring delivery of necessary materials for all interviews scheduled for CEO
- Oversee support inbox
- Maintain content calendar and coordinate with advertisers and partners to ensure timely and accurate asset delivery
- Follow up with companies interested in content partnerships
- Ensure partner projects are completed on-time and delivered per contract terms
- Coordinate with social media team on upcoming projects
Compensation: based on previous experience
This is a part-time subcontractor position (10-15 hours/wk).
You must have access to reliable high-speed internet and phone.
This position would work with and report directly to the CEO. The perfect person for this role must be enthusiastic and have experience in administrative roles. You must be the type of person who takes initiative, is resourceful and very organized, can easily crush deadlines, and follows directions to a T (when they are provided).
If you are a great fit, the role will expand with time and experience.
Strong spelling and grammar skills are required. Excellent communication skills and willing to ask if something is unclear are also critical.
You must be comfortable working in Gmail and Google Drive. Having some basic WordPress experience is a plus. Must be comfortable and welcoming on the phone. Knowing how to use the basic features of InfusionSoft is a plus, but not required (though you should be open to learning how to use its basic features).
Pay starts at $150/wk and will increase as mile markers are successfully passed.
Please email the following to Jennifer at [email protected] using “Marketing VA Applicant” in the subject line:
1. Copy of your resume
2. A note introducing yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for this position