Though I feel a bit funny wishing people a “Happy Celiac Awareness Day”, I do want to highlight those who follow my work as well as present and past clients who struggle with Celiac day-in and day-out. I know that you put your heart and soul into this endeavor and, though there are moments that certainly make you want to scream, that you are true health warriors (yes, I just said Warrior).
If you are located near Philadelphia, please join me (yes, I’ll be there & I’ll have a table with lots of great giveaways) at the upcoming Appetite for Awareness event on Sunday, September 23rd hosted by the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. This event is going to be a huge party filled with many of the Philly restaurants who expertly craft and serve up gluten-free food as well as companies and other educators including myself on hand to answer your gluten-free questions.
So to honor today and to help give a nice shout out to the upcoming gluten-free bash on 9/23, Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery and I again want to offer one of my readers the chance to win some really cool swag! As you can see, my last winner Kathleen sent me a great shot of her goodies and loved everything that Rudi’s so kindly sent her way.
Ok… here’s what’s up for grabs!!!
- Samples of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery’s new tasty Gluten-Free Tortillas
- A Rudi’s Gluten-Free T-shirt and magnet
- A tortilla warmer
- A cookbook filled with delicious gluten-free recipes
Would you like to be the winner this time around?
To enter, you’ll get one entry PER completed task as listed below and I’ll pick the winner on Monday 9/17 at noon ET.
1) Leave a comment below stating ONE thing that would make your gluten-free life better.
2) Like Gluten Free School on Facebook by clicking here and then leave a comment below that you did this.
3) Follow me on Twitter by clicking here and again leave a comment below letting me know you did this too.
4) Share this post on your Facebook page by letting your friends in on the cool opportunities to win! Copy this URL and place it at the end of whatever it is you want to say – http://www.glutenfreeschool.com/2012/09/13/celiac-awareness-day/
5) Register for my monthly eNewsletter! Just enter your name and email address here: