Gluten Free School is a dedicated teaching gluten-sensitive women simple, savvy and empowering steps to get healthy. This is the number one spot for those living a gluten free life seeking community, simple & clear information about their condition, and ways to become empowered and finally feel better. Based off of the personal journey of founder Jennifer Fugo, Gluten Free School is more than just about a diet… it’s a revolution!
All programing is offered ONLINE so that anyone anywhere in the world can easily access it. Jennifer hosts the Gluten Free School podcast twice a month bringing in experts in their respective fields to share on how our community can improve their health and keep feeling better. Articles, recipes and reviews are also available to make your life that much easier!
“You are providing such a wonderful service to those of us that are gluten-free. I have checked out some other gluten-free information services and you hands down are the absolute best and I thank you so much. You have really inspired me!” — Colleen Smart
Jennifer Fugo is the founder of Gluten Free School, a website dedicated to teaching gluten-sensitive individuals simple, savvy and empowering steps to get healthy.
She’s a certified Health Coach named a “Gluten Free Guru” by Philadelphia Magazine who co-hosts the popular “Gluten-Free Sugar Cleanse” to empowers gluten-free folks to take control of their diet, feel great and kick their sugar habit.
Jennifer is a sought-after expert about healthy, gluten-free living as well as a speaker who has been featured on Doctor Oz, Yahoo! News, eHow, CNN, Huffington Post and Philadelphia Magazine. (Click HERE to see where she pops up in the press!)
She hosts the popular “Gluten Free School Podcast” to share eye-opening health information vital to living a gluten-free life. Her first book, “The Savvy Gluten-Free Shopper: How to Eat Healthy without Breaking the Bank” is now available.
Honors, Speaking & Collaborations:
- Featured in Amy Kurtz book “Kicking Sick“
- Hashimoto’s Awareness Summit – Featured Speaker/Expert
- Better Belly Project Series hosted by Summer Bock- Featured Speaker/Expert
- Featured in Dr. KellyAnn Petrucci’s best-selling book “Bone Broth Diet“
- Community Cleanse Program (Australia) presented by Emma Sutherland – Speaker/Expert
- Primal 90 Online Video Series – Speaker/Expert
- Your Best Thyroid Life Online Series – Speaker/Expert
- #8 on Dr. Mark Hyman‘s Top 12 Must-Follow Facebook pages
- Amazon Best-Selling Author in the Gluten-Free, Food Allergies and Allergies
- 2014 Natural Products Expo East Speaker for Retailer’s Workshop (Baltimore, MD)
- Host of the Women’s Gluten-Free Health Summit 2014
- Williams-Sonoma (King of Prussia Mall) Booking Signing & Cooking Demo (King of Prussia, PA)
- Williams-Sonoma (The Bellevue) Booking Signing & Cooking Demo (Philadelphia, PA)
- Gluten-Free Food Fair – Headline Speaker & Chef (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Fearless Parent Food Event – Featured Panelist (Cranford, NJ)
- GIG of Southeastern PA – Speaker (Philadelphia, PA)
- Paleo f(x) Annual Conference – Speaker/Panelist (Austin, TX)
- Gluten-Free for Life Expo – Lecturer (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Gluten & Allergen-Free Wellness Expo – Lecturer (Raleigh, NC)
- Health Warrior Summit – Featured Speaker
- Gluten & Allergen-Free Wellness Expo – Lecturer (Austin, TX)
- GlutenAway Gluten-Free Online Expo – Featured Speaker (Oct. 2014 event)
- BODY TALK World Health Summit – Featured Speaker
- Ultimate Women’s Health Summit – Featured Speaker
- So Delicious Brand Inspirer for Gluten-Free Diets
- So Delicious Brand Ambassador for Gluten-Free Diets
- Philadelphia Magazine “Be Well Philly Bootcamp” Gluten-Free Panelist
- Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo Lecturer (Secuacus, NJ)
- Truce with Food program – Guest Teacher
- “Guest Chef” teaching a class in the Primal Cooking Online Workshop series
“I just cannot tell you what a difference you have made in my life, Jennifer. The information you’ve shared, the talks, guest speakers, and encouragement are really remarkable… and led me to this place… a real chance of healing my body, the right way. I don’t say this to embarrass you – I say it because it’s the truth!” ~ Falecia Carpenter, Oklahoma City, OK
“Jennifer, you have no idea how your program has changed my life. It is pretty much EXACTLY what I needed at this stage. I will always be grateful to you for this…” ~ Leah W.
Jennifer’s Personal Story
Unable to wake up in the morning (even after 9 hours of sleep), Jennifer felt exhausted all day and popped Tylenol trying to manage constant headaches. Her digestive system was a mess (think constant gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation) and she’d gained almost 20 lbs despite hitting the gym four times a week.
In early 2008, Jennifer received news that changed her life- what she was eating was making her sick! Gluten, casein (found in dairy), and eggs were a big part of the problem. She spent the next year navigating through the vast obstacle course of conflicting information and confusing advice in order to successfully master her eating. Now she’s got a great social life, cooks confidently, and travels freely.
In the process of eliminating these foods, she lost nearly 20 lbs of inflammation weight, calmed her digestive system, cleared up her skin, and triumphed over the headaches. Plus, she readily acknowledges to feeling energized all day without any caffeine. Her journey is one that she now shares with others to get them on track and feeling their best!